erofs -next tree inclusion request

Mark Brown broonie at kernel.org
Thu Sep 19 22:17:39 AEST 2019

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 08:01:10PM +0800, Gao Xiang wrote:

> Could you kindly help add the erofs -next tree to linux-next?

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/xiang/erofs.git dev

> This can test all erofs patches with the latest linux-next tree
> and make erofs better...

That seems like a good idea however since we're in the merge window and
the only things that should be being added to -next right now are fixes
I'll hold off on doing this myself.  Stephen will be back on the 30th
(just after merge window closes), I'm sure he'll be happy to add the
tree but in case this gets lost in all the mail from the time he's been
travelling you might want to remind him after that.

If you have a separate fixes branch I'd be happy to add that right now.