New things in erofs

Gao Xiang gaoxiang25 at huawei.com
Wed Oct 30 00:31:38 AEDT 2019

Hi Pratik,

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 06:46:56PM +0530, Pratik Shinde wrote:
> Hi Gao,
>
> Thanks.
> I am exploring following things in erofs:
> 1) Sparse file support for uncompressed files.
> 2) erofs.fsck(erofs-utils)
>
> I hope above items are in the development plan & patches are accepted for
> them :)

Yes, they are definitely in the development plan, it would be appreciated
that you take some time to get them in shape if you have time. :-)

You can post RFC patch at any time, I will help on this as well.
For erofs.fsck (erofs-utils), it's better to share most common code in
"lib/" with mkfs.erofs.

Thanks,
Gao Xiang