[v3 2/3] pwm: Add Aspeed ast2600 PWM support

Biju Das biju.das.jz at bp.renesas.com
Mon Nov 7 19:55:11 AEDT 2022

Hi Billy Tsai,

For the use case, "pwm configured by Linux, not by the bootloader initially",

You are unnecessarily turning on the clocks. You could

enable it during pwm_enable
and disable it during pwm_disable.

For configuring registers, while pwm is in disable state,
you could just turn on the clock and do the register configurations and turn it off.

By this way you are saving power.

Cheers,
Biju