[patch 0/5] *** DMA based UART driver for AST2500 ***

sudheer v open.sudheer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 15:00:32 AEST 2019

Hi Greg,
When i last submitted patches, i have not added change-logs.
and also used custom debugs instead of kernel dynamic debugs.
So i have resubmitted the patches , considering you have discarded old set.
I want to send any changes suggested  from now on wards  with versioning
V1,V2...so on.
Is this acceptable for you? or should i submit the patches again as V1 once
again.?

-Sudheer