[v5 1/2] dt-bindings: gpio: aspeed: Add SGPIO support

Hongwei Zhang hongweiz at ami.com
Wed Jul 31 05:25:37 AEST 2019

Hello Linus and Andrew,

Thanks for your detailed comments, I just submitted v6 of our update:
_http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1139035/
_http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1139038/
_http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/1139040/

please ignore my previous patches sent on 07/28, they does not have proper serial
title and one of the patch is missing.

--Hongwei