[GIT PULL] ARM: aspeed: dts changes for 4.21

Joel Stanley joel at jms.id.au
Thu Dec 13 12:17:14 AEDT 2018

On Wed, 12 Dec 2018 at 02:42, Olof Johansson <olof at lixom.net> wrote:

> >   git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/joel/aspeed.git \
> >     tags/aspeed-4.21-devicetree
>
> Thanks for adding the '\' here! Makes our lives ever so slightly easier
> when copying and pasting the line-wrapped refspec.

No worries. I wrote a patch to git-send-email, but got stuck trying to
make the tests pass. My awk/shell skills need levelling up.

 https://ozlabs.org/~joel/0001-git-request-pull-Put-tags-on-the-next-line.patch

> > Tao Ren (2):
> >       ARM: dts: Add Facebook BMC flash layout
>
> Should this have been in the an aspeed namespace? Seems quite platform
> dependent to me. Doesn't matter all that much with the proposed move into
> subdirectories that Rob is staging; this file would go under aspeed in that
> case.

It could have gone either way, as I was thinking that it could apply
to the theoretical non-aspeed BMC.

I'll make sure it gets migrated under the aspeed directory in the Great Rename.

> Merged into next/dt.

Thanks!