PCB Assembly for LED lights

MDPCB jony at email.md-pcb.com
Sun Jan 29 17:24:26 AEDT 2023

Hello Sir

Wishing you all the best for the remainder of the week.
I am Jony from MD-PCB, and I am happy to be here.
With more than 20,000 square meters of monthly production capacity, we
are a professional manufacturer of PCBs in China for over 15 years,
with our own factory.
Please give us the opportunity to work as one of your backup suppliers
if you already have a long-term collaboration with one supplier. We
would appreciate the opportunity to serve you in another capacity.
You will be able to compete in your market more effectively if you buy
raw materials at low prices.
Whenever you have any thoughts, please let me know.
We will update the offer accordingly with a more detailed description.
Thank you.
Best regards,

Jony
MDPCB Co., Ltd
E-Mail: jony at md-pcb.com
Skype: kuenye888

[img]
Copyright © 2023 MDPCB, All rights reserved.
OUR MAILING ADDRESS IS:
MDPCB
No. 13, Minqing Road, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Shenzhen 518110
China
,
jony at email.md-pcb.com