JBoss Potential Business Leads

Kelly White kelly.white at technodigitalzone.com
Tue Dec 4 04:07:31 AEDT 2018

Hi there,

Hope you doing well!

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in purchasing JBoss Users List for
your marketing campaign.

Each Contact Includes: Contact Name, Company Name, Job Title, Website, and
Industry, SIC Code, Email address, Direct Mail address, Telephone Number,
Revenue Size of the Company, Employee Size, etc.

Let me know you're interested, so that I will get you back with more
information Counts and Pricing.

NOTE: If the above industry in not relevant to you then please revert back
with your relevant target audience.

Regards,

Kelly White

Demand Generation Manager

If you are not interested kindly reply back with Not Interested.