[libtopology-dev] libtopology v0.3

Nathan Lynch ntl at pobox.com
Sun Oct 19 15:40:12 EST 2008

Michael Neuling wrote:
> > [2] It would be nice if someone could send me the output of
> > "grep -r . /sys/devices/system/spu" from a Cell system as I don't have
> > easy access to a working one right now.  This would enable me to write
> > a testcase.
>
> I'm not sure this is what you really need but...
>
> [root at tuebingen ~]# grep -r . /sys/devices/system/spu
> [root at tuebingen ~]# find /sys/devices/system/spu
> /sys/devices/system/spu

Thanks.  I should have been more explicit that I was trying to find
out how SPU affinity to processors/nodes is expressed in sysfs.  I
hadn't counted on the spu sydevs having no attributes at all.  Turns
out that the node directories have symlinks to local SPUs. e.g.

/sys/devices/system/node/node0 -> ../../spu/spu0

That should be good enough.