[Lguest] Aufs as blockdevice?

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 14:56:17 EST 2013

maybe I'm missing something, but I never needed a functioning network.
You just need the lguest network device, which is in there and
working. The conversation is from your client, via that device, to a
server running on the same machine. I don't see a need to have lguest
act as a 9p server, that seems overkill; 9guest need merely forward
packets to a 9p server.

In fact if lguest supports multiple consoles (I no longer recall, it's
been a while) you can shuffle the 9p packets over one of the consoles
-- 9p only requires a reliable point to point link, and as implemented
in linux anything will do: pipes even.

Sorry if I'm not being too useful, I'm working from old memories :-)

ron