[Lguest] Communication between host and guest

Earlence Fernandes earlenceferns at gmail.com
Tue May 28 03:24:29 EST 2013

so using virtio is it possible to get a bidirectional
stream like connection from host kernel to guest kernel?

I was thinking of setting up communication like this:

1. virtio driver to send data in to guest kernel from host kernel.
2. hypercall to return result of data request from guest kernel to host
kernel.

-Earlence