[Lguest] Communication between host and guest

Eviatar Khen eviatarkhen at gmail.com
Mon May 27 14:12:46 EST 2013

Hi,
The answer depends on the the type of communication that you need.
Generally the Host-Guest are sharing data via the lguest_data structure.
Also, the Guest could switch to the host via a hypercall with a return
value set by the Host.

If you need something more similar to streaming then virtio is your best
choice. All other alternatives would probably be more complex.

Good luck,

Eviatar

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 3:16 AM, Earlence Fernandes <earlenceferns at gmail.com