[Lguest] Bad Page Table Entry

Earlence Fernandes earlenceferns at gmail.com
Tue May 7 04:58:57 EST 2013

I got it running finally!
I just decided to run it on a real device kernel so I used the EEEPC kernel
(my test hardware is a Asus EEE TOP ET1602) and compiled in lguest support.
Created my own ramdisk, and booted on real hardware. works fine.

I had to make a change to the lguest.c file.
I commented out

err(1, "Device %s features finalized twice", dev->name);

coz during boot, the message: "device console finalized twice: Success"
would come and simply
cause the lguest process to terminate. I'm not sure what effect this has,
but the rest of the boot goes
fine and the lguest VM is operational with a ramdisk.

Anyone have ideas on that message?

-Earlence

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Earlence Fernandes <earlenceferns at gmail.com