[Lguest] Host -> Guest Virtqueue

Earlence Fernandes earlenceferns at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 14:42:20 EST 2013

I am trying to achieve a host->guest comm channel.
so far, I have written a device in the launcher which simply registers one
IN vq and a handler function for the interrupt.
I have a virtio driver, which on initialization (probe), kmallocs a buffer,
calls sg_init_one, places the buffer via virtqueue_add_buf and then kicks
the vq.

on the host side (launcher), my handler is called, and I can see the data I
had filled in on the guest side, however, when I try to set data into the
buffers by changing the iov[0].base to the addr of data in the host and try
a trigger_irq, my guest gets notified, but I don't see the updated data.

-Earlence