[Lguest] Loading Lguest guest - Unhandled trap 256 at x100000

Eviatar Khen eviatarkhen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 16:28:40 EST 2013

Well after examining the code I see that Lguest sets a default trap number
to 256 before switching to the guest.
Hence it seems that your first switch fails. I'm not sure how to debug this.
Perhaps if you'll find a way to output the registers status during the
switch.
Or, you can wait for Rusty to save the day again...