[Lguest] Loading Lguest guest - Unhandled trap 256 at x100000

Naman Muley naman.g.muley at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 03:34:16 EST 2013

Hey Ron,

Thanks for reaching out. I did the following( i am not sure if that's what
you wanted me to do) :

objdump -D -b binary -m i386 Documentation/virtual/lguest/lguest  >
/home/ngm7/disassembly.txt
Following is the screenshot: Does that make sense ?

I had to take a screenshot because the disassembly.txt is inside the
virtual machine. I'm working on ways to get that file out of the virtual
machine.

NOTE: the last line in the file was 6a1d. In the meanwhile, if you want to
look at any specific line, let me know.
I apologize for the raw kind of feedback.

Naman