[Lguest] problem on 3.0.13: unhandled trap 13 at 0x1371e36 (0x0)

Eviatar Khen eviatarkhen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 21:00:05 EST 2012

I have a similar problem with kernel 3.0.9 compiled for i686 (i5 processor):

lguest: unhandled trap 13 at 0x100062 (0x0).

Something else that is interesting is, that this version (kernel 3.0.9)
works, as host, with an old guest image (kernel 2.6.35) but not with
itself as a guest.

I attached my config file, just in case it is indeed a configuration
problem.

Thank you and best regards,

Eviatar