[Lguest] RFT: virtio_net: limit xmit polling

Tom Lendacky tahm at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Jun 22 01:23:22 EST 2011

On Sunday, June 19, 2011 05:27:00 AM Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> OK, different people seem to test different trees.  In the hope to get
> everyone on the same page, I created several variants of this patch so
> they can be compared. Whoever's interested, please check out the
> following, and tell me how these compare:

I'm in the process of testing these patches.  Base and v0 are complete
and v1 is near complete with v2 to follow.  I'm testing with a variety
of TCP_RR and TCP_STREAM/TCP_MAERTS tests involving local guest-to-guest
tests and remote host-to-guest tests.  I'll post the results in the next
day or two when the tests finish.

Thanks,
Tom