[Lguest] lguest for ARM

Nuno Felicio nuno.felicio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:07:11 EST 2011

Hello again,

currently from what i know there is no current site from where you can
download it.
I send the last version that LiMing sent to me, i have also an "demo" vdisk
image that LiMing created also if you want it ( i dont send it now because
it is almost 2Mb)

PS: all credit for this work is to LiMing!! i just reported some
bugs/problems

First apply the patch and the replace page_tables.c and boot.c ( in the
correct arm sub tree)
i send also a demo .config file

All testing as done using armv7 boards, is your hardware an armv7 ?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 9:53 PM, William Cunningham
<wcunning at eecs.umich.edu>wrote:

> Where do I get the updated version of the patch?
>
> Thanks,
> William
>

> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Nuno Felicio <nuno.felicio at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> hello,
>>
>> LiMing  have corrected several problems in the original patch, and the
>> current status is "almost" rock solid :), don't use the original patch!
>>
>> BR
>>
>> Nuno Felicio
>>
>> Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Rusty Russell <rusty at rustcorp.com.au>wrote:

>>> restored
>>> could
>>>
>>> Well, here's the patch which LiMing sent me, which was what I applied to
>>> make the git tree.  It was never properly cleaned up, though if you're
>>> interested that would be a superb thing to do!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Rusty.