[Lguest] lguest for ARM

LiMing myfavor_linux at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 03:26:31 EST 2011

You can download the latest patch from http://sourceforge.net/projects/armlguest/

Mingli

From: wcunning at eecs.umich.edu
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 10:38:58 -0500
Subject: Re: [Lguest] lguest for ARM
To: myfavor_linux at msn.com
CC: lguest at lists.ozlabs.org; jpaupore at umich.edu

It would appear that the /rusty/linux-2.6.git repository was never restored after the kernel.org failure, and I was unable to find that particular repo, or any other kernel repo containing that branch in Rusty's public github/gitorious/whatever repos. Does someone still have a copy that could get reposted somewhere?

Thanks,
William

2011/12/5 LiMing <myfavor_linux at msn.com>

Hi,

Try this one first
git clone git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rusty/linux-2.6.git

git checkout arm-lguest

if it cannot work, let me know, I will send you the source code.

Mingli