[Lguest] unhandled trap 13 at 0x7e0f20 (0x0)

Eviatar Khen eviatarkhen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 16:31:38 EST 2010

Hi all,
I'm an undergraduate student for cs. I've been introduced to lguest at
an advanced course on OS, found it very interesting and decided to make
a project about it. Now I'm trying to run it.
I followed all the instructions on the lguest.txt file, and executed
lguest with:

lguest --block=lucid.raw --initrd=initrd.img-2.6.32.15+drm33.5-lguest
64m /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.32.15+drm33.5-lguest root=/dev/vda

and got the error:

lguest: unhandled trap 13 at 0x7e0f20 (0x0)

I understood that this could be caused if kvm modules are loaded, but
lsmod is not showing any.

Could someone please give me a direction or what more information is
needed regarding my system in order to solve this.

Thank you and best regards

Eviatar