[Lguest] lguest: unhandled trap 13

indra r fun_indra at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 10 16:21:41 EST 2010

1. Machine specs: Intel Xeon, Quad Core 2.83GHz
Useful output from cpuinfo and meminfo:
-----
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 23
model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           X3363  @ 2.83GHz
stepping        : 6
cpu MHz         : 2833.208
cache size      : 6144 KB
siblings        : 4
cpu cores       : 4
---
MemTotal:        3352768 kB
MemFree:         3188648 kB
Buffers:            6848 kB
Cached:            93688 kB
---

2. I disabled KVM and Xen while building the kernel. I cross checked with lsmod.
  Btw I am running on hardware, not on KVM or any other virtualized environment.

3. Strangely, that particular address does not occur in System.map ! If needed, I can send the
map file as well.

4. I have attached the .config file

Thanks,
Indrajit