[Lguest] A newbie

mahesh mohan mahesh6490 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 00:41:04 EST 2010

Hi All !!

I'm a newbie to the kernel and like all other developers I wanna add my own
code to the kernel. I found Lguest kinda interesting to start with so here I
am. I had an idea in the area of memory management. It is to basically apply
de-duplication to the pages in memory . As in something like KSM which
already exists in KVM. But I'm not sure if this feature has already been
added to Lguest......so please help guys......

Also, I currently do not have any more thoughts to work on, so if there are
any features which are not yet implemented in Lguest related to memory
management do let me know so that I can also learn through this mailing list
and your experience.

Cheers!
Mahesh