[Lguest] Help Required

Gaurav Kukreja mailme.gaurav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:41:14 EST 2009

Hi all,

I am Gaurav Kukreja. I am currently in final year of Computer Engineering in
India. As a part of our final year project, we are interested in working on
virtualization. We have seen a few topics, and would be grateful, if you
could review our ideas, and also take some time to discuss, how we should
implement it. I am expecting support as I am a learner, and am very tight on
my schedule.

We have read about memory management in Virtual Environment. "Transcendent
Memory"(OLS '09) has been implemented in Xen. We would like to discuss if
building such a support for lguest would be beneficial. Please take time to
enlighten us upon the challenges we might face in the same.

Thanks,

--
Gaurav Kukreja

+91 997 030 1257