[Lguest] new guest for lguest

Matias Zabaljauregui zabaljauregui at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 03:57:29 EST 2009

Hello all,

   I've just been asked to write a little guest.

In the future it should grow to be a small framework which grad students
can use to play with and add stuff in an easy way.

But the first goal is to have a proof of concept within the next 20 days
(probably a minimal C "program" loaded with lguest launcher).

I've started to read ron's paper "lguest for Plan 9", but any further
hints that can help me to accomplish this first goal are welcomed (maybe
if you give me some of the first needed steps, I can document the rest
of the steps in a sort of "unreliable guide for writing guests for
lguest"  :-) ).

Thank you in advance

Matias

p.s: unfortunately this means that work on save/restore feature will be
suspended during this month.