[Lguest] GSoC and the x86_64 port

Mohammed Gamal m.gamal005 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 06:46:45 EST 2008

Hello Everyone,
I'm Mohammed Gamal, a Computer Science student in Cairo Uni. and I
intend to participate in this year's GSoC.
I don't know if I am posting to the correct list, so I apologize in
advance if I am not posting in the appropriate place.

I was interested in hacking the x86_64 port of lguest. I didn't find a
TODO list or something similar to give me ideas. So I thought to ask,
what are the current issues with x86_64 port. What features might be
added? Bugs to be squashed? ..etc.

Your Suggestions would be greatly apperciated. (I don't mind any ideas
about the original 32-bit version, I'm just running a 64 bit kernel in
the meantime) :)

Regards,
Mohammed