[Lguest] [BUG + PATCH/Bugfix] x86/lguest: fix pgdir pmd index calculation

Ingo Molnar mingo at elte.hu
Mon Feb 25 03:18:14 EST 2008

* Ahmed S. Darwish <darwish.07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am not sure why the division over four existed in the first place.
> It seems bogus, maybe the Xen patch just made the problem appear ?

i think so - nice detective work and nice fix!

I've picked up your patch into x86.git#testing (until Rusty picks it
up), you can track it the following way:

    http://people.redhat.com/mingo/x86.git/README

it has other lguest fixes as well - could you double-check that
x86.git#testing works fine for you as-is? (i've just updated the git
tree so it includes your fix as well)

	Ingo