[Lguest] newbie question in lguest usage

inflo inflo at web.de
Wed Feb 13 01:32:13 EST 2008

hi,
i dont understand all of your questions, but the initrd option needs an
initrd image.

check Documentation/lguest/lguest.txt for options how to run and what
you need.

http://lxr.free-electrons.com/source//Documentation/lguest/lguest.
txt

a simple command would be

./lguest 64 ../../vmlinux --block=initrd-1.1-i386.img root=/dev/vda

flo