[Lguest] lguest

Glauber de Oliveira Costa glommer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:58:19 EST 2007

> Hi Jerry,
>
>         Unfortunately I don't think so: there's bound to be some ickiness in
> switching from 64 to 32 bit and vice-versa.  If you have a recent AMD system
> you can use KVM, however, which does this flawlessly.

We had plans to support it in the future, as a long term goal.

However, keep in mind that "long term" , in an AMD64 platform, means
2**64 term, as long is defined as a 64-bit word there. So if you
really need this functionality, I would not bet on it, unless you're
willing to write. ;-) There's surely interesting, but we have a whole
queue of things that are also very interesting lined up

Thanks!

--
Glauber de Oliveira Costa.
"Free as in Freedom"

"The less confident you are, the more serious you have to act."