[Lguest] SMP

Glauber de Oliveira Costa glommer at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:40:58 EST 2007

On 10/10/07, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just got this question put to me today, and I have not been paying
> attention to the list enough, but ... is anyone looking at SMP?

I am.

and it's basically hell on earth.

The tree for lguest64 has some work done for it, but it is not yet working.

Some parts, as the launcher and vcpu creation can be picked up as is,
but the rest, is a work in progress. Last time I've talked to rusty,
he proposed a common alliance towards it for all arches. I do agree,
so the work is stalled, and ASAP, I'll start working on x86 merge.

--
Glauber de Oliveira Costa.
"Free as in Freedom"

"The less confident you are, the more serious you have to act."