[Lguest] me again

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Wed Aug 29 10:08:24 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-08-28 at 16:03 -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> Sure would be nice to see this system call vector in the lguest
> struct, even if it is not ready yet, don't want it getting lost.

Well, it's in the queue (for 2.6.24).  At the moment the key issue is
that there's no way to reserve an x86 irq.

My thought here is to create a "arch_reserve_irq()" which would be used
for the current syscall vector (setting a bit in a bitmap in io-apic.c).
We could then use the same thing for this reservation...

But I'm away from development machines this week and next, I'd love to
see a patch 8)

Rusty.