[Lguest] [patch] update page table mangling

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Wed Aug 22 21:26:44 EST 2007

Hi,

Here's an update to my initial page table disentangling work. This is
still just the beginning - one thing I would like to be able to do is
to move all page table internal structures to asm/lguest_pgtable.h and
not have anything outside of there rely on those structs, but it's a
little difficult currently the way everything is tied into
struct lguest.

So this is just a starting point, more work is needed, but I think this
patch has value in itself.

Cheers,
Jes