[Lguest] [patch][v2] cleanup hypercall code

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Mon Aug 20 21:33:03 EST 2007

Hi,

Here's an updated version of the hypercall cleanup patch. I changed it
so the hcall_args are a union in struct lguest_regs on i386 - also
changed the e[a-d]x regs to be unsigned long as I presume they will be
64 bit on x86_64 - trying to reduce the breakage there.

The LG_GET_HCALL_ARGS I have kept as a macro. I tried turning it into
an inline, but that releases a whole avalanche of circular dependencies,
which I don't think is worth the hassle to get into.

This time i386_guest.c compiles as well :-)

Let me know if you have further issues you'd like me to address in this
patch.

Cheers,
Jes