[Lguest] [patch] cleanup hypercall code

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Sat Aug 18 00:37:56 EST 2007

Hi,

Rusty asked us to be nice and not break anything over the weekend  ....
bzzzzt, wrong thing to ask for :-)

This one cleans up the hypercall code and introduces a two level
processing of calls so we first go through the generic ones and then
handle the architecture specific ones.

It also changes struct hcall_ring to hcall_args and make that the
standard argument pass to do_hcall - this makes it a lot easier to
implement hcalls on non x86.

I put the i386 stuff into i386_core.c rather than introduce yet another
i386_hypercalls.c file. We can do that, but I think it's better not to
clubber the hierachy with too many files.

Builds on ia64 and i386.

As always, comments appreciated!

Cheers,
Jes