[Lguest] [patch] core.c i386 disentangle v3

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Fri Aug 17 19:28:39 EST 2007

Hi,

Ok so here it is, this is the super uber deluxe version based on the
input I have gotten so far and taking into account the 'minor' nits
Muli pointed out yesterday.

This version is officially Perfect<tm>, I even broke the rules and went
to the extremes of build testing it for i386 - I feel so dirty now! (no
boot testing though as the build box is an x86_64). Don't any of you
dare come back telling me that this patch isn't percect :-)

Rusty, ready to roll this time or want me to do any more mangling of it?

Cheers,
Jes