[Lguest] [patch] core.c i386 disentangle

Jes Sorensen jes at sgi.com
Tue Aug 14 22:54:08 EST 2007

Hi,

Here's a patch to disentangle a lot of i386 specific gibberish :) from
core.c. I've tried doing it in the right order etc. but it's possible
you'll disagree with how I put some of it.

I don't have an x86 build box handy so it's likely the patch needs a bit
of work to build on i386, but at least it makes me compile core.c on
ia64 without getting loads of warnings.

The patch is against Rusty's hg patch queue as of this morning (my
time).

Builds for me<tm>!

Rusty will you be able to mingle this to build on x86, or do you require
me to try and track down an x86 box somewhere here and fix any breakage?

Thanks,
Jes