[Lguest] unhandled trap 13

Steffen Schulz pepe_ml at gmx.net
Tue Aug 14 01:31:11 EST 2007

On 070813 at 12:57, Rusty Russell wrote:
> 	echo CONFIG_LGUEST_BLOCK=y >> .config
> 	echo CONFIG_LGUEST_NET=y >> .config

'make' resets these, but

> (Or just add "default y" under the LGUEST_NET and LGUEST_BLOCK options
> in drivers/lguest/Kconfig: this is how it's fixed in later kernels).

this worked.

The network is at eth1 for some reason and I could not use the
original qemu image. It contains a partition table, so I used
the loopback device set up with losetup -o $((512*63)) disk.img.

Other than that, it works like a charm. Very nice. :)

thanks for your help,
/pepe
--
Bildet Olsenbanden!