[Lguest] [patch] lguest_dma.c

Steven Rostedt rostedt at goodmis.org
Sat Aug 11 00:42:28 EST 2007

--
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> Rusty Russell wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 16:54 +0200, Jes Sorensen wrote:
> >>
> >> Any objections to this approach? I think it should be very easy to fit
> >> this for x86_64 as well?
> >
> > Sure.  I'm going to rewrite the I/O system as part of the virtio work in
> > the medium term, so this also contains the damage.
>
> Great!
>
> Who should push these patches upstream? Do they go through the
> 'lguest maintainer' ???

Rusty,

Would you be able to pull the changes from Jes and I?  Jes tells me that
the move patches don't apply anymore because of the changes that were
added to mainline git. If you need an update of the move patches, I can
send a new one that will apply to the lastest.  But I'd prefer to get an
OK from you that they will go in.  I didn't get any more suggestions on
updating those patches, besides the formating of the patches themselves.

I also have more changes that can be done after these patches get in.

And, I got lguest64 starting to boot again (with the new design). There's
some pvops changes that I'm dealing with now.

Thanks,

-- Steve