fb_monspecs and device tree

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD plagnioj at jcrosoft.com
Tue May 28 20:47:48 EST 2013

On 11:41 Tue 28 May     , Richard Genoud wrote:
> Hi !
>
> I've been using the display-timings device tree node (great job !) on
> a sam9x5 soc.
>
> I was wondering if there's a planned support for struct fb_monspecs in
> device tree, (or if it is irrelevant), if someone is already working
> on that etc...

 I'm working on this but not on fbdev on DRI/KMS
 so we can have a full support of the overlay & co
 but I'm going to change complely the dt binding with the one present on
 github

 beawre the lcdc is already done on fbdev with display-timings

 but I'll be off the first week on June so wait a few for sam9x5

 Best Regards,
 J.