[RFC 00/12] Adding media device driver for Exynos imaging subsystem

Sylwester Nawrocki sylvester.nawrocki at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 07:36:28 EST 2013

On 03/06/2013 12:53 PM, Shaik Ameer Basha wrote:
> The following patchset features:
>
> 1] Creating a common pipeline framework which can be used by all
> Exynos series SoCs for developing media device drivers.
> 2] Modified the existing fimc-mdevice for exynos4 to use the common
> pipeline framework.
> 3] Adding of media device driver for Exynos5 Imaging subsystem.
> 4] Upgrading mipi-csis and fimc-lite drivers for Exynos5 SoCs.
> 5] Adding DT support to m5mols driver and tested with Exynos5 media
> device driver.
>
> Current changes are not tested on exynos4 series SoCs. Current media
> device driver only support one pipeline (pipeline0) which consists of
> 	Sensor -->  MIPI-CSIS -->  FIMC-LITE
> 	Sensor -->  FIMC-LITE

Thanks Shaik. My quick review to follow. I'll focus on most significant
issues for now.

And here is my updated patch series adding device tree support to
s5p-fimc driver [1]. I hope it gets merged to v3.10 without significant
changes. Sorry, for now we need to use that private branch.

[1] http://git.linuxtv.org/snawrocki/samsung.git/devicetree-fimc

Regards,
Sylwester