HOWTO Undo/Revert of_platform_populate?

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:32:47 EST 2013

Hi

I have an FPGA attached to the pci bus. The FPGA has an internal bus
with multiple cores that are already supported in the kernel.

I have made a driver that populates those cores using a user provided
device tree. I use the function of_platform_populate for that.

All this is working fine, but now I need a method to undo what
of_platform_populate does when the fpga is reprogrammed.

I haven't found any function that does this in the api.

Before implementing my own I would like to know if am I missing something?

Thanks!

--
Ricardo Ribalda