[Nios2-dev] Device tree flattening code not copying propertiesfrom blob

Collins, Rod Rod.Collins at saabsensis.com
Thu Jun 13 09:21:35 EST 2013

It seems to be that any section that blob is loaded into except the
--init section would be ok. The main purpose is to keep it in accessible
memory.

Walter, what are your concerns with moving it to a non __init memory
section? Seems like all of the other approaches essentially are doing
that.

Rod

Rod Collins
Principal Software Engineer