New DTC Release

Sobota, Justin jsobota at ti.com
Thu Jan 24 08:57:59 EST 2013

Jon,

Will it be possible to do a new DTC release sometime in the near future?  I've integrated libfdt from DTCv1.3.0 into a TI software component that will be released with a BSD-type license.  During the integration I noticed a lot of applicable fixes have been made on the master since the last release in 2011.  David informed me the master is generally stable enough to consume but I'd feel more comfortable using an official DTC release.

One additional item I brought up with David is the lack of license header in fdt.h and libfdt_env.h.  He responded the lack of license in both headers is an oversight.  If a new release can be spun I'd like to request the license header be added to these files.

Thanks,
Justin