PMU node location

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Fri Jan 11 00:47:30 EST 2013

Hi Rob, Mark, Grant and others,

I want to check with you the location of ARM pmu node
I see that
1) highbank and dbx5x0 have it in soc node

2) vexpress and tegra have no main bus and pmu is in root like all others devices.
(Any reason no to have main bus? Does it mean that there is no bus or that all
devices are accessible?)

3) omap2/omap3 have added pmu node to root node(mailing list)

4) Just for completeness no platform has it in the bus.

That's why I have obvious question what it is proper location for pmu node?

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng)