dtc expressions

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Thu Mar 15 01:46:11 EST 2012

So, in order to actually make progress on the dtc expressions / macros
/ whatnot stuff, I really think I should dust off my integer (constant)
expressions patch, and we can apply that.

While we still have disagreements on a bunch of stuff here, I think
we're at least agreed on what integer expressions should look like.
And even if we change approaches later (e.g. to your ifs and fors in
dtc approach) the integer expression syntax won't change, only the
implementation.

http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson