of: add clock providers

Peter De Schrijver pdeschrijver at nvidia.com
Sat Jan 21 00:21:09 EST 2012

Hi,

On Tegra the CAR handles both clock and peripheral resets. In our current
clock framework implementation we also export 2 functions to assert or
deassert the reset signal for 'clocks' which have an associated peripheral
reset. These functions are used when powergating domains for example.
How should we model this in devicetree?

Thanks,

Peter.