Two different interrupt-parents

Sethi Varun-B16395 B16395 at freescale.com
Mon Apr 16 14:14:25 EST 2012

You can use a 4 cell interrupt specifier (we use that in case of embedded power architecture platforms)
- First cell corresponds to one of the four cascade lines (coming from the cascaded pic)
- Second cell provides the interrupt sense information
- Third one tells the interrupt subtype (in your case should be the cascade power interrupt type)
- Fourth cell communicates the interrupt number corresponding to the cascaded pic.

There would be a single interrupt parent, which is the system interrupt controller. You would have
to translate the four cell interrupt specifier and also add cascaded interrupt handling
for the shared interrupt line.

-Varun