[RFC 0/2] ARM: Tegra: Device Tree: Audio

John Bonesio bones at secretlab.ca
Sat May 28 06:56:58 EST 2011

This patch series is continuing work to get board specific devices initialized
from device tree nodes rather than using the current static platform_device
registration.

This patch series is for comments only. It is not intended to be submitted as a
patch at this time. I am looking for comments on the overall approach.

This series is based upon an earlier RFC series I submitted around May 11th
beginning with, "[RFC 0/3] ARM: Tegra: Device Tree: i2c & wm8903".
I haven't yet addressed the replies to that earlier series, but I intend to.

I am also aware that some of these files have changed since I've started on
this work. I haven't yet rebased to the latest.

---

John Bonesio (2):
      ARM:Tegra: Device Tree Support: Initialize the audio card from the device tree.
      ARM:Tegra: Device Tree Support: Initialize audio card gpio's from the device tree.

 arch/arm/boot/dts/tegra-harmony.dts |   10 ++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-tegra/board-dt.c      |    3 ++
 sound/soc/codecs/wm8903.c           |    5 ++++
 sound/soc/tegra/harmony.c           |   46 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---

- John