Cypress CY7C67300 Host controller

PEIXOTO Pierre ppeixoto at adetelgroup.com
Fri Mar 4 00:22:22 EST 2011

Hello,

I try to use the driver for Cypress CY7C67300 USB Host controller
(C67X00). I work with the Xilinx ML403 board and I download the Linux
2.6.37 Kernel from Xilinx web site.

I try to use the driver but the cypress CY7C67300 is not recognized when
I run the kernel in my board.

I think I have a problem with the .dts file provided by Xilinx Project
Studio.

Do you know how to configure the .dts file?

I put:

Cypress_USB: usb at 80800000 {

                        compatible = "cypress,c67x00";

                        interrupt-parent = <&xps_intc_0>;

                        interrupts = < 1 2 >;

                        reg = < 0x80800000 0x10000 >;

                        xlnx,family = "virtex4";

 } ;

But it doesn't work....

So I would like to know, how can I use the driver and with what hardware
architecture it can run and how to configure the "Device Tree" (.dts
file)?

Thank you very much for your help

Regards

Pierre