[RFC 5/5] [powerpc] Implement a p1010rdb clock source.

U Bhaskar-B22300 B22300 at freescale.com
Tue Aug 9 22:41:39 EST 2011

[Bhaskar] Yes the frequency will always be CCB-frequency/2.Even if the CCB gets changed that will be taken care by the u-boot fixup code for
	clock-frequency. clock-frequency is not filled by somebody in the dts file. It will be done by u-boot.
	For clock source,I can't say right now, that's why I have kept a property for this in the can node. So that in future, we need to fill it
	appropriately